jueves, 5 de marzo de 2009

My Real Job


i started a new schedule with my new job since three months ago, i worked as a janintor for a short time it was boring to clean all the restaurant in the mornings after that i learned to make drinks and the production that i use in my job.

its not a good salary but its a good job where i learned a lot of things and i work halftime because i am studying all the week.

sometimes its very stressful at night, its when the people go to the buffalitas restaurant and i have to make a lot of drinks and to pour beer in the glasses.

its a good job because you can work like a barman or waiter or chef. i have this job becuse i like it and i enjoy when im working and meeting new people that i dont know.

i dont think to get this job for all my life this is for the moment and later i would like to work that i am studying in the university.

this a message for all my classmates.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario